Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i forgot i even had this, i don't know what made me even remember. nothing feels right- not with you, not with out you. you selfish fucking boy, selfish stupid boy. i'm letting this hurt on purpose. i'm keeping my phone on on purpose, to watch you call me and text me. i'm waiting for a fucking apology not more excuses or blame. all i've ever done is wait and wait and wait and now i am done waiting and i've used up all my patience.
you want all the things that you can not give.
i ask myself if my phone wasn't broken would i reply to your texts? i want to say no. i want to say that i'd rather be this lonely than be misreable.

walk away or waste away. walk away or waste away. walk away or waste away. walk away or waste away. walk around or waste away. i could be loved and i could love. just not you, just not me. it's never going to work. it's been proven, it's never going to work. walk away or waste away. walk away or waste away walk away or waste away walk away or waste away walk away or waste away walk away or waste away. walk away or waste away. most of that is typed with the left hand, the right only reaches for three letters. i'm not reaching for you anymore.

you idiot. you fucking idiot.

never mind, i turned off my phone. i'd rather sit around and wonder if you've bothered to call instead of sitting around knowing you haven't.

No comments: